Strange New Thoughts

The place where I slam down gauntlets and pick up the pieces.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

A Word of Explanation

A few years ago my friend Paul Baloche encouraged me to use my writings to challenge some of the crazier ideas espoused by those for whom morality and ethics are arbitrary or relativistic. So if you don't like my little diatribes, know that a) my views and expressions are in no way Paul's fault, and b) therefore you can direct any feedback, brickbats, etc., directly to me. I can take it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Blake Simpson said...

Cool. I totally agree with 100% of what you're saying, but don't forget I once beat you in a chess game against yourself.

11:02 PM  
Blogger Chuck T said...

I don't remember ever playing you a game of chess. I typed your name into the keyboard and poof there you were alive and actively espousing on the more interesting things of life.Oh, Hi I'm Chuck Taylor. Sad that Larry Hefty is gone and excited that you are still here.

11:07 PM  
Blogger Chuck T said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home